Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dream to Happiness




I thought about, how life becomes so beautiful, when you dream about all the good things that will happen to you in the future. Its an amazing phenomena! You forget all the bad and you keep dreaming of the happy days ahead. These lovely dreams instill in you the belief that everything is going great and that tomorrow will be even more beautiful than today. Isn't that what you have always wanted ? Isn't happiness what we all seek in life ? If I could only dream of all the things I ever wanted and imagine the glory of the times when I achieved those things, I would definitely re-instate my self belief . I would be the happiest !

The world starts to become so much more lively, your problems definitely take a back seat when you dream about the good which is going to come in your life. These moments make you realize that your life is precious and that its filled with moments you want to cherish forever.

I may sound like an idealist when I say dream about all the comforts when you are in pain and about all the happiness when you are sad inside, but I say it only because I have experienced the change myself. I have realized that once you cling on to a bad thought and you carry it day in and day out, you end up being really sad thinking about how your future will be considering how bad it is today. It is this negativity that breeds detrimental consequences in the future, because you conceptualize(a.k.a. Dream) your future to be dark and gloomy. These unfortunate thoughts transcend to your subconscious and stay there for long. You imagine the worst and needless to say, you experience the worst too.

Future is how you see it. If you think you will have a miserable life then be prepared for life to say 'Amen' and if you think you are going to be the happiest person on earth, so it shall be !
You see, it all depends upon how you see yourself in the future. If you think, you can. There are no 'ifs' no 'buts' in life and in dreams. I quote Warren Buffet, " I always knew I was going to be rich..I don't think I ever doubted it for a minute".

Moral of the story is when you feel dejected and sad about your present circumstances and future prospects, take a step forward to unleash the creativity in you, to dream about a beautiful picture of you in the times to come and experience the magic of self belief.
"You make your own script of life "




4 comments:

  1. I loved this piece. Very inspiring and refreshing thoughts. Very philosophical and completely out of the blue :)...just adore your thought process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true..its like getting back at life from just living it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a kid, and almost too embarrassed to accept it but even today, if im not getting any sleep, i try to think the best that can happen to me. The metastate that is reached does help to tide over the servitude to pangs of emotions and vanities.

    Our inability to be in unity with ourselves makes us excited and disheveled in thoughts. Thinking pure, peace and good does help, just that sometimes it becomes difficult to do so amidst a quagmire of uncertanities and feelings.

    You've written it quite beautifully. Liked it. Could relate to it.

    __Varun Rawat

    ReplyDelete